Brahmi Churna has intellect promoting herbs known for its nootropic and neuroprotective properties. For this reason, it is commonly used for enhancing memory and other cognitive functions. It also acts on the skin, gastric mucosa, lymphatic system, heart, vocal cord and lungs. It gives relief from keloids and prevents scar formation in the case of any injury to the skin. It increases secretion of glycoprotein and gastric mucin in the stomach, which helps to prevent damage to gastric mucosa due to excess acid. So, it helps patients with gastric diseases including gastritis, GERD, loss of appetite in gastritis or acid reflux.
- It is helpful in mental fatigue, memory loss, low retention power
- It is also helpful in cases of inability to concentrate, during stress
- Helps cases of anxiety, depression, insomnia (sleeplessness), convulsions, epilepsy
- It helps in unmanageable emotional excesses or Hysteria
- It is also useful in behavior disorders, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), hemorrhages, bleeding per rectum, keloids and scars
- It is also useful in pruritus, gout, bronchitis, asthma or breathing troubles