About Pratap Lankeshwar Ras
Pratap Lankeshwar Ras is ayurvedic medicine prepared minerals and herbs. This medicine is especially effective in fever, infection and other disorders post-delivery. Pratap Lankeshwar Ras has alterative, diaphoretic and diuretic activities.
Ingredients of Pratap Lankeshwar Rasa
- Shudh (purified) Parad
- Shudh Gandhak
- Abrakh Bhasma
- Shudh Vatsanabh
- Loh Bhasma
- Shankh Bhasma
- Vanyapal Bhasma
- Bhringraaj swaras
Indication of Pratap Lankeshwar Ras
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of puerperal disorders due to Vata imbalance, teeth disorders.
- In Vata- Kapha disorders, and in hemorrhoids, it is given along with Guggulu, Triphala kashaya or Guduchi juice extract.
- In diarrhoea, dysentery, malabsorption syndrome and fever, it is given along with fresh ginger juice extract.
Dosage of Pratap Lankeshwar Ras
- One or two tablets,` once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is advised along with honey and ghee.
Precautions of Pratap Lankeshwar Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
top of page
bottom of page