Description: Mahasudarshan Ghan Vati is formulated from Mahasudarshan Churna and used as an antipyretic medicine in ayurveda. Mahasudarshan Churna has a bitter taste and some people feel difficulty to take it. However, Mahasudarshan Ghan Vati is also bitter in taste but is easier to swallow along with water than Mahasudarshan Churna.
Maha Sudarshan Ghan Vati is beneficial for lowering fever. It has digestive action and known as a bitter tonic. It improves appetite and reduces indigestion. Therefore, it is also beneficial for treating loss of appetite, indigestion and abdominal heaviness occurring in fever. It is helpful for treating mild headache and body pains linked with fever. In addition, it helps to clear the bowel, so it can also be used to manage mild constipation when patient feel bowel is not cleared properly or emptied completely. It helps to induce a complete evacuation.
Mahasudarshan Ghan Vati Benefits & Uses:
- Mahasudarshan Ghan Vati has similar benefits as of Mahasudarshan Churna.
- Mahasudarshan Churna is an effective and safer alternative to manage fever.
- It reduces AMA in the body and eliminates the toxins, which is an ideal treatment for fever.
- In infections, when a person has a fever, then helps to reduce fever and when a person does not have a fever, it helps to prevent fever.
- In combination with Praval Pishti, it provides good results for lowering fever.