Lichensa Ointment is used for Eczema, Fungal infections of toes, back pain, dry skin, cracked skin, diaper dermatitis and other conditions. It is used to treat various skin conditions; reducing pain and delayed onset muscle soreness. Used for crack on heels, dhobis Itch, napkin rash, infection between toes and fingers, diaper rash (Adult and Children), bed sores, boils, nail Infection.
- Boric Acid
- Zinc oxide
- Zinc oxide treats the rashes, minor burns, chapped skin, and skin irritations
- Menthol relieves inflammation and itching caused due to hives and dermatitis
- Boric acid has antifungal properties
- Clotrimazole is used to treat skin infections like athlete foot, jock itch
- Pityriasis a fungal infection that causes darkening or lightening of the skin of chest, neck, arms, or legs